Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Gets More Fixes
If any of you lovely people have played Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood online, you’ll know that sometimes, it can be a bit of a pain trying to get into a game. Fortunately, Ubisoft has detailed the latest patch that will be released soon on both consoles. The bad news is that Ubisoft don’t have a definite release date for the patch.
The fixes are as follows:
- Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)
- In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time
- When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session
- The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)
- Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized
- Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)
- On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome
Despite these bugs (that I have never experienced), Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is one of the best Action Adventure games of the year.