This post was originally published in our old design. We apologise if it looks a little bit odd as a result, but feel free to let us know.
Over on the EU PS Blog, they have unveiled a video of a new track for Motorstorm Apocalypse called Skyline. The new footage features lots of bikes and lots of buildings falling into the path of these bikers. Here is the video:
They have also kindly rounded up all of the details revealed at a New York event which are listed below.
- PSN avatars, dynamic themes, pre-order and PS+ exclusives are all planned and we’ll have specifics very soon.
- We’ve got a sophisticated Photo Mode with really high resolutions available and some simple tools that allow for fantastic post-effects – all of the Skyline screenshots were taken using Photo Mode mid-race!
- We have big ambitions to continue support for the game after it releases, and to develop some of the concepts we haven’t been able to find time for in development, including a special island track we’re hoping to be able to give away for free.
- New videos – including a series of three developer diaries – will be launched on the blog and PSN in the next couple of weeks.
- Full visual customisation and performance customisation in the form of perks are both new features.
- All previous versions of MotorStorm featured the ability to taunt other riders. This time round we have a set of insanely flamboyant ‘gestures’ guaranteed to get your opponents fuming.
- We don’t have a final global release date but are scheduled to launch in Spring 2011.
- A demo is being planned for 2011.
Motorstorm Apocalypse is certainly shaping up to be another fantastic addition to the franchise and has got shaking with excitement.